Instructions for Poster Presenters
POSTER VIEWING & DISCUSSIONS
Poster viewings and discussions are held during the official program coffee and lunch breaks each day, as well as during the Welcome Reception.
Authors are kindly requested to stand by their poster to answer questions, however, you are also welcomed to leave a contact by the poster such as a business card, so that all delegates could contact you, should they have any questions or comments.
E-POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Deadline for submission: 05 March 2023
You will receive an email with a dedicated link to upload your e-Poster in the end of January.
Participants should prepare their e-Poster according to the instructions below.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded here.
Alternatively, you can upload a vertical version of the e-Poster, however, we do not recommend that for technical reasons.
- Language: All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
- 1 Page PDF file
- File format: .PDF only.
- File size less than 10 MB
- E-Poster orientation: landscape
- Font size: ≥11
- Animated images and animations are not permitted for e-Posters and will be non-functioning.
- When you insert Images Photos Tables Graphs please use simple copy-paste, and do not use embedded documents – the system does not support embedded files -audio or video
- Please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/-@)
- Please do not use headers and footers.