THE DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS FOR POSTER OR ORAL PRESENTATIONS WAS 8 SEPTEMBER 2020 (12 JANUARY 2021 FOR LATE BREAKING SUBMISSION). THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED.
The submitted abstracts will undergo a scientific review by the Committee and the submitters will be informed via email about their status within the following weeks.
GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS :
Participants interested in presenting a Poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts will undergo peer review by the Abstract Review Committee and may be accepted for Poster Presentation or rejected. The Committee reserves its right to select the final form of the Abstract presentation.
PRESENTATION TYPES AVAILABLE:
- DELEGATE POSTER PRESENTATION
- Financial and Regulatory
- Social aspects of Hospital at Home
- COVID-19 and Hospital at Home
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION :
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website only.
- Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Please note: after the submission deadline abstracts cannot be modified or corrected.
- Each person may submit up to 3 abstracts as presenting author.
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Abstract Review Committee for review.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding this abstract.
- Please contact the Conference Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Authors of Abstracts that will be presented as Oral presentations must register by 15 December 2020. Authors of Abstracts that will be presented as Poster presentations must register by 15 January 2021 (15 February 2021 for accepted Late breaking submissions). Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees before the indicated dates will be scheduled in the programme.
- Presenting author can be replaced by one of the co-authors only.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
- Abstracts that have been presented at another meeting may be submitted.
- Notifications regarding the status of the abstract will be sent once the review process is complete.
- No changes will be made to submitted and accepted abstracts.
- Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Abstract submitters will be requested to confirm that you will declare any conflict of interests in your presentation at the Congress.
Kindly note that the World Hospital at Home Congress is accepting abstracts for Poster Presentation.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION:
Before you begin, kindly prepare the following information:
Presenting Author contact information;
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Authors’ names must be in upper and lower case (J.C.C. Smith)
- Affiliation information: department, institution / hospital, city state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – Limited to 250 words. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- You will receive an abstract reference number via email after you have submitted your abstract.
- After the deadline, no changes will be accepted.
- Abstract topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the scientific programme. You will need to select the topic most suited to your abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS’ DECLARATION
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publications an abstract which does not comply with the above.