*Late-Breaking Abstract Submission is now closed. The deadline to submit an abstract during this session was on Monday, 16 January 2023, at Midnight CET. All abstract submitters were contacted via email regarding the status of their submission on 1 February.
**Abstracts submitted during Late-Breaking Submission could only get approved for Poster Presentation.
*Regular Abstract Submission Closed on Tuesday, 20 September 2022, at Midnight CET.
GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS:
Participants interested in presenting a Poster presentation or Oral presentation are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts will undergo a review by the Scientific Committee and may be accepted for Poster or Oral Presentation or rejected. The Committee reserves its right to select the form of the Abstract presentation.
PRESENTATION TYPES AVAILABLE:
DELEGATE POSTER PRESENTATION FOR LATE-BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- CLINICAL INNOVATION IN HAH
- LESSONS LEARNED POST COVID – HAH PROGRESS RESULTS
- MEASURING HAH EFFECTIVENESS – CLINICAL OUTCOMES AND ECONOMIC EFFICIENCIES
- SOCIAL ASPECTS, PATIENT & CAREGIVER EXPERIENCE IN HAH
- EDUCATION, TRAINING AND ROLE DEFINTIONS IN HAH
- TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS FOR HAH
- POLICY, REGULATION AND FINANCIAL ASPECTS OF HAH
- ORGANIZATIONAL ASPECTS OF HAH
- ETHICAL ISSUES IN HAH
- QUALITY & SAFETY IN HAH
- HEALTHCARE EQUITY AND HAH
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website only.
- Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Please note: after the submission deadline abstracts cannot be modified or corrected.
- Each person may submit up to 3 abstracts as presenting author.
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Abstract Review Committee for review.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding this abstract.
- Please contact the Conference Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Authors of Abstracts that will be presented as Oral presentations must register by 05 December 2022. Authors of Abstracts that will be presented as Poster presentations must register by 16 January 2023. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees before the indicated dates will be scheduled in the program.
- Presenting author can be replaced by one of the co-authors only.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
- Abstracts that have been presented at another meeting may be submitted.
- Notifications regarding the status of the abstract will be sent once the review process is complete.
- No changes will be made to submitted and accepted abstracts.
- Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Abstract submitters will be requested to confirm that you will declare any conflict of interests in your presentation at the Conference.
Kindly note that the World Hospital at Home Congress is accepting abstracts for Poster Presentation during Late-Breaking Abstract Submission.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Before you begin, kindly prepare the following information:
- Presenting Author contact information;
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Authors’ names must be in upper and lower case (J.C.C. Smith)
- Affiliation information: department, institution / hospital, city state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – Limited to 250 words. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- You will receive an abstract reference number via email after you have submitted your abstract.
- After the deadline, no changes will be accepted.
- Abstract topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the scientific program. You will need to select the topic most suited to your abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS’ DECLARATION:
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publications an abstract which does not comply with the above.