Please find below a list of frequently asked questions and answers.
Yes, the platform will first be available between 19-21 April 2021, with some live-streamed sessions according to the program schedule. In addition, the live sessions will be available on-demand for the delegates to watch later on in a convenient time (up to 5 months after the congress).
The World Hospital at Home Virtual Congress (WHAHC 2021) will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme including:
- Listen to all the presentations and sessions – whenever and wherever you want
- Network with your colleagues – Use the world map to browse the list of participants and use the conference system to contact other delegates and network.
- Join the debate – join the live discussions for all of the sessions, carefully scheduled to allow participation from all over the world.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the materials on display, contact exhibitors directly and chat with other visitors.
- Come back for more – All sessions will be available on-demand for 3 months following the Virtual Conference
To attend the virtual meeting, you need a good internet connection, your device or computer, and a valid registration. You will receive login details a few days prior to the meeting.
You can register HERE
*Nurses/ Allied Health professionals/ Students/ Residents – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
**Members of National societies, affiliated with WHAHC – in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of a valid document, proving your membership in the National Association must be uploaded during the online registration.
The content will be available on-demand for 5 months following the congress dates, for all registered participants.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND E-POSTER VIEWING
PROGRAM & SPEAKERS
WHAHC 2021 is doing its best to ensure that the virtual meeting will incorporate as much of the well-known Conference experience and atmosphere as possible. All delegates will be contacted with timely updates on programme scheduling in due course.
Some sessions will be live and some will be pre-recorded. Most sessions will also include live Q&A for virtual delegates to address questions. We are doing everything to ensure the highest possible quality of the virtual conference while maintaining the energy of live sessions and live interactions.
In any case, speakers are encouraged to add email/social media information to their slides in order to enable participants to reach out with questions and comments.
- Live Q&A will be available for most of the sessions and you will be able to ask questions in the dedicated chat room.
- All speakers will have an available contact form connected with their email where you will be able to submit comments or questions.
Yes, WHAHC 2021 will host a vibrant virtual exhibition in a dedicated exhibitor space that will also include an ‘’online theatre’’ and opportunities for live interaction.