Maximise your virtual experience
The World Hospital at Home Congress (WHAHC 2021) is an international platform to advance the hospital at home model and ecosystem. Here’s why we are excited to be online this April:
- Experience a full WHAHC 2021 programme – fill your entire day with inspiration, learning and networking.
- Join the live sessions – top speakers, dedicated Q&A sessions, panels, workshops and more.
- Network with your colleagues – send direct messages, join chats and video groups, send questions to presenters, and of course, connect via #WHAHC21
- Tour through the main technological arena – The place where the latest technology and homecare solution showcase are going to be on display
- Learn-on-demand – whenever and wherever you want for up to 3 months after the congress.
#1 The best internet browser to access the virtual congress is Google Chrome.
#2 At the virtual congress, clicking on text and display screens will often take you to further information and features – Do not be afraid to click and explore the venue.
#3 Set up your profile picture in the networking lounge. This will help your colleagues to recognize your profile in the lounge.