REGISTRATION FEES (IN EUR):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Early Bird Rate
Up to 29 January, 2019
From 30 January, 2019 to 20 March, 2019
From 21 March, 2019
|Clinicians/ Researchers/ Hospital management||550 EUR||680 EUR||790 EUR|
|Nurses/ Allied Health professionals/ Students & Residents *|
|Members of National Societies, affiliated with WHAHC **|
|Policy Makers (Regulatory Bodies - Ministry/ Agency, etc.)|||
|Industry & Corporate||950 EUR||1100 EUR||1250 EUR|
* Nurses/ Allied Health professionals/ Students & Residents – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
** Members of National societies, affiliated with WHAHC - in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of a valid document, proving your membership in the National Association must be uploaded during the online registration.
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Admission to all scientific sessions and poster area
- Admission to the commercial exhibition
- Conference Printed Materials
- Refreshments as per the breaks in the programme
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be done during the registration process by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or after completing the registration process by bank transfer (Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required):
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: WHAHC 2019 Congress, Madrid (account holder: Kenes Group)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing Number: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-57
IBAN No: CH28 0483 5150 0934 9205 7
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged at the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All cancellations must be e-mailed prior to the below deadlines to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cancellations received until and including January 29, 2019 - full refund.
- Cancellations received between January 30, 2019 and March 20, 2019 - 50% will be refunded.
- As of March 21, 2019 - no refund will be made.
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded - applicable to bank transfer payments only.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR GROUP REGISTRATION:
Please contact our Delegate Service Department at:
Tel. +359 2 8082110